Tuesday, September 13, 2016

So some how flirting with someone who is supposed to know and understand my situation turns into me falling in love if sex ever came into play. I don't play those games due to the fact that when I actually do become single again, I plan on being single for awhile as i have never done that before.
I'm irritated that an assumption was made about how I would feel without all the facts. Plus why would I put myself in such a heartbreaking situation when they don't live anywhere near me.
Oh well, I haven't talked to him in almost 2 weeks which isn't that big of a deal since that was the first time I had heard from him since I think February.
I was talking to a good friend and honestly I'm tempted to stay in my marriage because even if we aren't in love we know each other better than most other married couples who are in love.
I guess at 35, I just done with the games, back stabbing, etc.....
Well this gonna be short as I should try to get some sleep. I got turned down for disability and have an appt with my attorney to appeal the decision.  What pisses me off is that I found out that because I didn't go to my dr for every little thing they don't think I have any issues. I dont work because it's very difficult for me to do so. I tried last year and I'm pretty sure I was gone more than I was there.  I can't afford to go see the dr for everything because we can't afford it. Hopefully my attorney can help otherwise I will once again hurt myself to help with the finances.
Well night!

No comments:

Post a Comment