Friday, August 19, 2016

Just me being sad

I have truely been in love with 3 men in my whole life. One of them is willing to do whatever it is I need, even if I think I don't need it. But our timing never worked out for us.
One is my ex, I loved him so much it hurt when we broke it off and went our seperated ways. I refused to keep in contact with him after a year because I still loved him and it really wasn't fair to either of us.  But now he has turned out to be a wonderful friend and I enjoy chatting with him when we have the time.
One is the man I married. We had been together on and off for 12 years when we decided to get married. Honestly it seemed the logical step in our relationship.  Looking back on it probably not the wisest move we have ever made. Now we are together because I can not take care of myself due to unforseen medical issues. I do feel if or when we do get divorced I will not be looking for marriage or really a relationship again. Because to be fair no one should have to deal with this.  We love each other dearly but are no longer in love with each other.  
There is another but I'm not really sure I can claim that I love him. I'm just very comfortable with him and he has always been someone who has been willing to help me out of crappy situations I put myself in. But I do care about him which is probably why I did my best to drive him off with my crazy last year.  He has kept a distance though i don't know if that's due to his job or because I finally managed to shove a brilliant man away from me.  But hell, I'm good at doing that.....
I have being melancholy.....though I love thunderstorms and should be enjoying it.  I'll write something more cheerful next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment